I have had an obsession with raw vegan cheesecakes recently. They often look so pretty and taste incredible. Soft, creamy and sweet. I took inspiration from this obsession and channeled it into Day Four of the Protein Bake Challenge.
Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
1 cup dates
1 cup almonds
10 silicone cupcake cases
1. Blend the dates and nuts.
2. Line each silicone cupcakes with the date and nuts mixture, and then put aside.
1. Pour the greek yoghurt, cottage cheese into a mixing bowl. Mix together.
2. Add in the whey protein and Choc Shot, then mix again.
3. Put a spoon of the cheesecake mixture into each silicone cupcake case, or until the cheesecake mixture is filled to the top.
4. Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
5. Remove the silicone cases.
Quick tip: Silicone cupcake cases are easy to remove from the cheesecake once frozen, unlike normal paper ones.